- 209178 - Manufacturing Planner 3
- 12 months
- Chipton-Ross is seeking 2 Manufacturing Planner 3's for a contract opportunity in Huntsville, AL.
This position is 100% ONSITE
Client is seeking Manufacturing Planners to support the GMD Program located in Huntsville, AL. These individuals will serve as contributors to help support the implementation and sustainment of new and existing build plans that significantly impact the quality and cost performance of the program. This role will require individuals that are capable of adapting to a dynamic team with critical deliverables and urgent factory support. They will need to have the ability to collaborate with others while keeping a "think outside the box" mindset. Join Client Production Engineering in building our next generation of amazing products!
- Develops, implements, and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions, and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data, and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing-related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manages tools from initial design to end-of-use disposition.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing-related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes, and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates, and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.
- 3 or more years' experience in a manufacturing production environment.
- Ability to read, understand, and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- 3 or more years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 3 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor+1 years' related work experience, 5 years' related work experience, etc.).
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Applicants responding to this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements by currently possessing the ability to view classified government information.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.