- 209185 - Assembler
- $16 to $19.00 DOE
- 3 months
Chipton-Ross is seeking an Assembler for a contract opportunity in Manassas, VA.
This position is 100% onsite.
- Ability to read/comprehend engineering drawings, work instructions, and technical specifications
- Familiarity with basic hand tools such as screwdrivers, torque wrenches, etc.
-Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Looking for a candidate that is disciplined, quality-focused, schedule-driven, and focused on fulfilling customer expectations
- Looking for a candidate that will buy into 6S (sort, straighten, shine, standardize, safety, sustain) and other operations excellence initiatives
- Looking for a candidate that is consistent and reliable
- Looking for a candidate that is able to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Looking for a candidate that able to lift up to 50lbs
General Assembly Experience is Required.
Cable Routing or Cable Management Experience is not Required but is HIGHLY DESIRED.
Prefer candidates from a server farm environment with cable experience
4/10 work schedule
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
6926 Rivers Ave
North Charleston, SC 29406
Phone: (843) 554-5800 x179 or (800) 927-9318 x179
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.