- 209187 - HRMS & T&E Specialist
- King of Prussia
- $27.07 to $63.16 DOE
- 7 months
Chipton Ross is seeking a HRMS & T&E Specialist for a contract opportunity in King of Prussia, PA.
Primary centralized handling of identity enrollment (MyIdentity) for all entities while also supporting T&E and HRMS teams and systems. Assume primary responsibility for T&E expense report reviews and response to employee inquiries, report running and distribution and other support as needed.
- Cover support of separate functional areas plus general support:
- Identity Enrollment (MyIdentity) (50%)
- Train and transition with existing Identity Enrollment resource for full-time transition early Q1 2024.
- Handle all MyIdentity entries and maintenance until decision to transition to broader HR team.
- Troubleshoot and coordinate identity remediations with local and French HR and Identity teams.
- Track situations and reasons for when MyIdentity timing expectations are not met.
- Schedule periodic meetings to review top situations when MyIdentity timing expectations are not met.
- Participate in other Identity projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Travel & Expense Support (25%)
- Review T&E Expense Reports/Receipts on daily basis
- Assist users with Concur T&E issues and advise employees on T&E policy.
- Handle release of T&E Cashpooler files
- Conduct audits and T&E system maintenance (approval levels, approvers, etc)
- Approve Citibank applications - daily check but approval as needed.
- Terminate Citibank cards - as termination notifications received.
- Run T&E and Corporate Card related reports.
- Depositing T&E related checks
- Creating Inpat taxation files and submit Inpat expense report back up to accounting.
Provide support and representation for T&E in any financial system projects.
- Participate in Global T&E planning and implementation meetings.
- Participate in other T&E projects and initiatives as assigned.
HRMS Support (20%)
- Assist with eform workflow and questions.
- Perform regular audits of HRMS, eforms vs SAP actions, bonus plan, pay statement and other data.
Enter address and emergency contact changes.
- Audit address changes biweekly
- Send out Welcome Letters
- Control file room including filing, organizing and archiving.
- Maintain Bonus Plans, T&E Approver, Personal email, HR Remuneration Screen
- Participate in other HRMS projects and initiatives as assigned.
Other Support (5%)
- Handle, track, submit and enter any necessary taxation impact of Arkema Education Assistance requests.
- Participate in other projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Developing/maintaining strong technical enrollment and systems expertise
- Developing/maintaining strong knowledge of enrollment system, SAP HRMS, and Concur T&E.
- Work transparently in a global environment.
- Communicating with all levels of the global, T&E and HRMS organization to gather information and meet requirements.
- Supports the site HES policy and complies with all regulatory and internal requirements
- Participates in HES activities provided by site management and Arkema Inc. (e.g., Behavioral Base Safety, SafeStart, etc.)
- Supports and promotes the reporting of all health, safety, environmental, near-miss, accident or injury incidents.
- 2-4 years of experience in systems enrollment, T&E and/or HRMS corporate environment is required.
- Self-starter with inquisitive nature, aptitude to quickly learn and ability to assimilate and apply new concepts.
- Technical aptitude regarding operating systems and ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to direct requests from and for other global Identity/T&E/HRMS resources and manage input from cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrate effective communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Excel skill set is desired.
- Strong SAP or computerized HRMS skill set is desired.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Demonstrated Competencies (Describe behaviors necessary for role)
- Must be results-oriented and be able to react quickly and effectively to changing situations.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to meet reporting deadlines.
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with independently as well as a part of a diverse team.
- Must be able to work with oversight of multiple managers.
- Accredited Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
Full time, first shift.
Potential for remote work 2-3 days per week
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.
420 Culver Boulevard
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x307 or (800) 927-9318 x307
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Employment will be contingent on candidate clearing pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Chipton-Ross provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State or local law. This policy governs all areas of employment at Chipton-Ross, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignment, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and terminations.